domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2009

Citrify - Edit your photos a la AIR


Yesterday I was checking my friend Duane "Chaos" Nickull's page called Technoracle(a.k.a "Duane's World") and I found out that he was giving away 50 Free Citrify Licences of course...I took my chances and was gladly choose -:) I'm a Citrify user right now -;)

But...what's Citrify? It's an Adobe AIR based application used to edit your photos in a fun and easy way.


Choose a picture...


You can adjust Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Resize, Rotate and Sharpen.


You can use some Touchup with Airbrush, Blemish, Glare, Redeye, Toothbrush and Wrinkle.


Of course...don't forget about the Effects, you can use Halftone, Flashback, Watercolor, Hulkify, Obamify, Sepia, Black & White and Pencil sketch.


Playing along with effects and adjustments, you can make some weird looking pics like this one -:)

I really recommend this piece of software...easy to use, build on Adobe AIR...what else can you ask for?

Greetings,

Blag.

No hay comentarios: