miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

Learning Three.js: The JavaScript 3D Library for WebGL - Book Review

This week I have been reading Learning Three.js: The JavaScript 3D Library for WebGL a huge and amazing book...402 pages...and that's where I have a problem with it...

Let's be clear...the book for me...it's a Three.js bible...I believe everything single command is included...and that can be overwhelming if you're trying to learn Three.js...I would honestly would prefer a book with some real life examples instead of one that gives everything that can be done...as that for sure...comes next...


Anyway...if didn't have it...I would buy it again...it's one of the best references for a language that I have ever read...and it has tons of examples...even a Github account -:) Learning-Threejs



Three.js is very and extremely powerful...and runs on a browser! So for me it's a must learn...but of course...I'm going to look for other books on the subject before I read this one again...

Sorry if this is a short review...but...I'm still overwhelmed by it -:(

Greetings,

Blag.
Development Culture.

No hay comentarios: