martes, 11 de noviembre de 2014

Starting up with the BeagleBone Black

I have always been a software guy...always immersed in programming and cool projects...but a couple of days ago I start playing with my first electronics toy...a BeagleBone Black...

I got myself The Ultimate BeagleBone Black Development Kit from Amazon which is really good to get you started...the only problem is that it comes with an PTBB-170B breadboard which is really small and doesn't really come with the ground and positive rails...so I have no clue how to use it...yet -:(



Good thing is...I work at the d-shop in SAP Labs Palo Alto...so we have plenty of regular and extra big breadboards -;)

Anyway...I started building up my first simple projects and using Adafruit BBIO on Python to code...which is really nice -:)





Of course...I still have a very long to go...but I have a couple ideas on my mind that could become really nice projects...let's see what becomes on my first adventure on electronics -;)

Greetings,

Blag.
Development Culture.

No hay comentarios: